Competitive gaming is rapidly growing in popularity — it’s even included as a varsity sport at some universities now. Which shouldn’t be a surprise. Throughout the 20th century, chess was a worldwide phenomenon, one that includes figures known worldwide for their acumen, brainpower, and skill — masters like Garry Kasparov, Bobby Fischer and others.
Today, gamers need the same qualities — acumen, brainpower, and skill. And there are ways to enhance each of these assets. How? Try nootropics for gaming.
Are you ready to get the edge you’ve been wanting? The right nootropics for gaming can deliver a wide range of benefits, including:
• General Development: Different nootropic products are unique and deliver unique benefits. But, in general, they offer performance-enhancing assistance that is perfectly tailored to the demands of gaming. Nootropics are brain supplements that allow you to perform at your peak potential for long periods of time, and those many hours of quality practice are going to pay off in the long run.
• Stamina: The best gamers are the ones who can play for hours and hours while maintaining a high level of performance. But, we’re all human and it’s only natural to get bleary-eyed and fatigued after 4, 5 or 6 hours in front of a screen. Nootropics are cognitive enhancers that can also help you fight through exhaustion. As a bonus, they do not create the same heightened nerves that you might experience when using excessive amounts of caffeine or other stimulants.
• Reaction: Reaction time is the essence of successful gaming. If you can respond just a split second faster than the competition, that split second can make the difference between success and failure. The best nootropics can give you that edge, increasing your reaction time and raising your level of alertness.
• Decisions: You can’t afford to freeze in the midst of a game, whether sports, a first-person shooter or otherwise. You need to be able to make clear and correct decisions in a matter of moments, and specially designed nootropics for gaming can boost your natural intelligence and your decision-making speed when you’re faced with one of those split-second choices.
• Accuracy: First-person shooter games (and other games) demand a high level of accuracy. Without it, you don’t stand a chance in the competition. The right nootropic product can enhance your acute motor skills and sensory perception, which will allow you to score a headshot when needed most.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We've seen Adaptogens being used in traditional medicine for centuries now, which makes them well suited to add to your supplement and diet regime. It might also be the next big thing in fighting stress responses as well as sleeping disorders.
Intelligence is defined as the ability to apply knowledge and relates to the brain’s capacity for storing information, problem-solving, learning, and much more. Those with high intelligence may be considered to be smarter than others – this is generally known as academic intelligence. Intelligence is often measured by an IQ score. People with a high IQ score are thought to be more intelligent than those with a low IQ. But, how does intelligence occur? Can it be grown or is it a genetic factor? In this article, we consider if mind IQ can be enhanced, and how so.
Sign Up Today
To recieve the latest updates, releases, news and more!