Stress levels are rising, cram session are incoming and late nights are creeping in; that's correct, exam season's upon us once again. It's that time of the year, that “make or break” period, where the next few months could make all the difference.
By now we're sure you are all familiar with nootropics, if not, find a more in-depth description here. Once again, the team over at Prime Self has come up with a list of the top nootropics, this time, for exams.
This list of nootropics is aimed towards optimising focus, memory and keeping the brain sharp during prolonged study sessions and most importantly, to help retrieve all that stored information when you need it most!
- Possibly considered one of the most powerful memory enhancing nootropics, Pramiracetam has been shown to improve learning speed and increase the user's ability to retain new information. Pramiracetam contains powerful brain-boosting properties that provide amplified focus more than any other nootropic on the market, making it the ideal supplement for any task that requires increased concentration.
- Possibly one of the most popular nootropics on the market! This nootropic has been considered a “true brain booster” due to its resulting full spectrum of cognitive effects and it’s effects on memory & mental energy.
- Aniracetam is known for its well-rounded effects on mood, creativity and cognition. This nootropic agent is a popular choice due to its ability to improve cognition, enhance creativity whilst reducing anxiety.
- A biosynthetic nootropic with dual effects, on both that of cognitive enhancement and neuroprotection. This nootropic has been shown to increase cerebral blood flow and circulation, resulting in the increased absorption of both nutrients and oxygen in the brain.
- Noopept is considered to be one of the most potent nootropic agents available on the market. Noopept has proven potential in improving focus, memory, and cognitive functioning. This nootropic agent is observed to promote nerve cell regeneration, increasing BDNF and NGF levels to help promote healthy, regulated brain function.
- This super-mushroom is one of the most powerful natural nootropics available for cognitive enhancement and neuroprotection, with studies indicating that Lion's Mane might have a permanent effect on cognitive enhancement. Beyond its cognitive benefits, Lion's Mane also contributes to nerve growth and neuroprotection.
- CDP-Choline or otherwise referred to as citicoline is a naturally occurring chemical that results in increased levels of acetylcholine upon ingestion. This nootropic agent is well-known for its ability to reduce brain fog and improve cognitive functioning, memory in particular.
- Prime Mind
Supplementation with nootropics is only for that “extra boost”; a healthy diet, regular exercise & a good-night's rest should be the priority. The time has come to update the "Human Operating System", reboot and optimise how we function.
Some further tips to keep you primed during exam season:
Best of luck to all those writing exams and remember:
Optimize, Perform, Repeat!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
As we grow older the brain naturally ages, resulting in memory loss, cognitive impairment, as well as the risk of suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Common symptoms you may notice with getting older include difficulties in learning new tasks and remembering important names.
Nootropics, or smart drugs, are gaining popularity with entrepreneurs and executives who need to perform at a high level in the business world. While there’s no magic pill or potion that can transform you into being super successful (or even more successful than you already are), why are so many Silicon Valley businessmen and women using nootropics to enhance their cognition?
As we grow older, our cognitive functioning gradually declines. Many people choose nootropics for boosting their cognition. However, using these supplements alongside a diet that feeds your brain will lead to optimal results. If you’re searching for ways on how to improve memory, or want to know the best brain food, read our guide on how to eat for cognitive functioning.